Adobe Stock Trial Subscription

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to say that if you are thinking of signing up to the free 1 month trial of Adobe Stock then DON'T.

I cancelled my subscription after 3 weeks. I subscribed on the 19th Feb and cancelled the subscription on 14th March. A payment was taken, I couldn't find a contact number and had to wait nearly 2 hours for a response on the Customer Services Chat option - ludicrous. Anyway, they were insistent that I had not cancelled until one month and 3 weeks after I initially subscribed - even though I had the confirmation emails of both my subscription start and my cancellation. I couldn't believe it. After much fraught on-line discussion, I was told that as an exception they would refund my money. I am livid! I have not yet had the refund but have been told it will be processed in 5 - 7 days. Appalling - don't subscribe is the easiest option!!!               

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for your bad experience.

Let's do the math:

19th of March ends the free month and the first paying month starts. You still have 14 days to cancel and no early termination fee is due and the amount deducted will be refunded. This let's you until the 2nd of April (today) to cancel.

It takes 5-7 working days for the refund to be processed. Assuming that you posted immediately after  your customer care contact, refund should be done before April 11th.

Something is wrong in the timing.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct that the subscription was cancelled on 14th March. As this was within the trial period, no payment was due, so no refund would be necessary.

When was payment taken? Is this perhaps a pending amount on your PayPal account?

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to cancel my plan, today is the last day of the free subscription period, please help me!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cesarburnner - response provided here Re: Don't cancel Adobe Stock

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines