• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock website hangs, crashes and is extremely slow.

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock has been basically unusable for at least a month. I keep seeing Waiting for cc-api-data.adobe.io.... at the bottom, not sure if that's helpful. I will check other browsers but I remember trying safari and having the same issue a few weeks ago.

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.40.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.45.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.47.39 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Hi Elliot,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please disable all browser extensions, then add them back individually to determine what may be causing the issue. We have seen several reports of the Last Pass browser extension causing issues, customers use this to sign into the Adobe Stock site. Disabling this extension after sign-in is a possible workaround.

Switch your browser to incognito or private mode.

Feel free to update this thread if you still face the same issue.

Regards,

Twa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elliot,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please disable all browser extensions, then add them back individually to determine what may be causing the issue. We have seen several reports of the Last Pass browser extension causing issues, customers use this to sign into the Adobe Stock site. Disabling this extension after sign-in is a possible workaround.

Switch your browser to incognito or private mode.

Feel free to update this thread if you still face the same issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LastPass chrome extension was the issue...

Seems unique to adobe stock website so I would hope there is a fix coming

that doesn't require me to disable an addon every time I use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the moment you have a work around. I suppose Adobe is looking with LastPass, what's going on.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered this in Firefox so I assumed it was same problem with Chrome. Please fix already! it has been a month!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As professionals in this industry we need Lastpass to be effective. Disabling it is not an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a workaround. As a professional I do not have Lastpass. And the site is working well without. I will not set the blame on anyone, but you need to leave Adobe and LastPass some time to solve that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is aware of the problem and working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem exists in both Firefox and Chrome. The work around is to use incognito OR delete the LastPass extension completely from your browser.

With all due respect.

I believe in getting customer support for products I pay for. I rarely go to forums because that isn't really customer support. I contacted Adobe on this to find out about the problem and they said "we know there is a problem" but never mentioned lastpass or the workaround. So I haven't been able to use stock.adobe for over a month.  I personally think Adobe should have announced this so we know what the work around is via an announcement on the stock website. It would have saved many customer service requests AND kept clients reasonably happy, satisfied that Adobe is trying to work on a problem. Most tech professionals (many of Adobe's clients I woudl guess) need a professional password manager like LastPass, that is a fact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it depends really when you were in contact with customer care, because the reason did not emerge immediately. There was a learning curve also for Adobe... So it seams that most Adobe people do not use LastPass. And I do neither.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issue. We do use lastpass and have for years. We can't determine what has changed. Adobe Stock is completely unusable in Chrome and limps along in FireFox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, but it is confirmed that a) LastPass does causes problems on Adobe stock sites and b) that Adobe and Lastpass are working together to solve the issue. The only workaround for the moment is to disable LastPass for Adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JD,

You can still use LastPass, but you'll need to disable the extension after you sign in or switch to Safari or Edge to browse the Adobe Stock website.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We've pushed a fix for this issue to production, please sign out of the Adobe Stock website, clear your browser history and sign back into the site. Let us know if you experience any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started