Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Website Not Responding

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have attempted many times over the past several days to search for images on Adobe Stock and when the page loads, first I see some images and everything seems normal. However, after about 30 seconds of loading time, my MacBook says that the page is not responding. I'm presented with the option to wait until it loads, and if I click that, my MacBook goes bonkers. All fans turn on and my poor laptop sounds like it took a Katana to its gut.

PLEASE HELP

P.S.

I'm using a Chrome browser on my Mid 2014 MacBook Pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Hello,

We've pushed a fix for this issue to production, please sign out of the Adobe Stock website, clear your browser history and sign back into the site. Let us know if you experience any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try, just for testing, with a different browser.

You may also disable all extensions and if that works, enable them again one by one to find the potential culprit.

You may also want to try to work around any blocking network protection system, but again only for testing as network protecting systems are in general very useful. If you are like me, behind a corporate network firewall and proxy, you may also try to use a less managed network environment. Corporate it tends to block all they do not know about.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi L.S.,

I apologize for the issue you are experiencing. Many customers are reporting issues while using the LastPass browser extension on Chrome or Firefox. Can you tell me if you are using this extension? If so try disabling it after signing into the Adobe Stock website. If this doesn't resolve your issue please let us know and we'll do our best to assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The toggling OFF of the chrome extension did correct the website fidelity issue.  However, doing this resulted in an unwanted image to be licensed and downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.P.,

Please send me the asset ID number and I can see about getting you a replacement license for that.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the unwanted image is:

#184113096Standard Image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello M. P.,

I've verified that you licensed this asset and granted you a replacement license for this.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvilBugQueen1, I did as you suggested and it solved the problem...kind of.

Adobe, I'd like to use my LastPass and Stock, just sayin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe and LastPass are working on the problem. There is no more to say for the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BV,

We're working on it. Stay tuned! It is taking a little while I know but once we have a fix I'll update this thread.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it to work on the Edge browser. Still won't work on Chrome with or without Lastpass

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works for me on chrome and Windows 7. I will test on a Windows 10 system too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Chrome / Macbook Pro  / Mac OS 10.13.6

When I use Chrome it hangs up and searches don't load. I tried it on Firefox and it kept telling me that my LastPass extension was slowing down the site. When I hit "disable for this page" it worked fine.

I tried to disable the the LastPass extension in Chrome. The search results loaded finally, but the overlay which allows you to download or access an image took about 5 seconds to load for each image.

This is making using the site pretty hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the Queen said, she’s hunting bugs currently... There was some time that passed before the blocking constellation was identifyed. You need to be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We've pushed a fix for this issue to production, please sign out of the Adobe Stock website, clear your browser history and sign back into the site. Let us know if you experience any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not work.

Its been like this now for a very long time.

It's very annoying to have to go to the  firefox browser for 1 site!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's be more precise:

• are you using LastPass?
  • does it work with LastPass disabled?
  • does it work with all add-ons disabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Yes

Yes

I wish the guy in support had told me rather than just saying use Firefox!!!

I have switched it back on and it is still working ok???

OK thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The LastPass problem should be solved by now as of EvilBugQueen1 's assertion...

Can you confirm that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P. T.,

We did fix the issue with the LastPass browser extension last week. Have you signed out of Adobe Stock and cleared your browser history since then? If not could you please try that and let us know whether this resolves the issue. I can help you troubleshoot if this doesn't resolve your issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great looks like its working.

All i did was shut done lastpass.

But cleared cookies a couple of weeks ago.

Thank again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P. T.,

If you didn't clear history & cookies since the fix we made then it is likely you were still affected by the issue that was fixed. I recommend clearing your history and cookies today and then you would be able to use the LastPass browser extension again.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Site is not responding...site is not responding

and then it loads and tries to reload.  I have changed 

nothing in my browsers in any of my computers and 

I am unable to purchase or check for images in my account

because there are only about 36 images from each folder that

show on my web page.  Please fix, Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started