Adobe Stock Website not responding

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have perused all of the threads in this community having to do with Adobe Stock's website not responding/working. I'm super frustrated. I have tried all of the suggestions and this site isn't working on my Macbook, my Mac desktop, my husband's PC laptop, and my husband's PC desktop. It doesn't work in Chrome, it doesn't work in Firefox, and it doesn't work in Safari. This is so ridiculous and I can't get a customer service number to help. When you pay this much for these pictures and then you can't access any of them, it's super frustrating. Has anyone else found a fix for this?

TOPICS
General, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesnt work for me on Chrome. but does work on safari and mobile

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ang2358 

Could you please provide more information about what you are experiencing? What do you mean by "it isn't working"? Are you seeing an error? Could you provide a screenshot?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By "isn't working", I mean that the page doesn't load. I get a completely white screen and sometimes I will get HTML error code 500. Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 7.54.11 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ang2358 

I see that this link is a direct link to one of your libraries. Do you see this error for every page on the Adobe Stock site or only when you try to reach this library? Are you able to view this library from https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just now able to get to this library. However, I get the white page off and on constantly. I can sometimes get to Adobestock.com and login, but as soon as I click on photos or my library or anything, I get the white screen or the error message. I even get it on my phone if I try to access it there. For two weeks, both my husband and I have been having this problem with Adobe Stock on four different computers and browsers. Then randomly last Friday, I was able to get in and actually download some photos, but now I'm back to getting the white screen. I have previously not had this issue on this same computer as I've downloaded before just fine and the pages loaded just fine, so I don't know what is different now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the issue only occur with that library?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I just tried going to adobestock.com and got the HTML error again. I tried going through my creative cloud to the site and got the same thing again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you cleared your browser history, restarted your browser and signed in again? Does that resolve the issue?

I also see you are signed in under your organization ID. If the above didn't resolve the issue could you again clear your history and sign in under your personal ID. Is there any change?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I have cleared my browser history and cookies. I have deleted all extensions/add ons. I have restarted my browser and also my computer to no avail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it happening with your personal login?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'm checking with our engineering team to see what might be going on. Unfortunately you are the only one reporting this issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ang2358 Our engineers are investigating. Thank you for reporting this. I'll provide an update when we have more information.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find that interesting when I found a lot of past posts about this exact same problem. It's been a problem with Adobe Stock for years. I can't believe a solution hasn't been figured out already.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many causes of this type of error. Past reports have been resolved. Your issue is new and we are working to resolve it as soon as we can. It is a complicated issue and likely is affecting others in your organization. The Adobe Stock team appreciates that you posted this on the forum.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Others in our organization are not able to access Adobe Stock as well. My issue is mostly after I have signed in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that additional information. We are actively working on a resolution.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ang2358,

Our engineering team has completed the resolution for this issue. Please log out, clear your browser history and login again. Let me know your results after signing in.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I was still having trouble accessing after doing everything you asked, but on the third try it looks like I was able to get in. I haven't tried to download anything yet, but I was able to login to my account which is more than I have been able to do lately. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ang2358 @Freaky_Spikey Thanks for the update. After we fixed the initial issue we found another, this often happens where a fix brings another issue to light. We've implemented a workaround that will unblock your organization until we can resolve the new issue. The engineering team is actively working on a permanent solution. Please let me know if you encounter any other related issues.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines