• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to try out adobe stock and got the trial package.  In August 2019 I started my maternity leave and I completely forgot to cancel the subscription.  I have only used the adobe stock once - the same month that I applied for the trial package.  Please dont keep taking money from my account - I would really appreciate it.  Canceling the subscription was the last thing I had on my mind with a newborn.  I would appreciate it if you could stop debiting my account.  Please do consider my request.  

At first, I did not understand why I was being debited... I ignored the part where it said I had to unsubscribe.  So sent an email to adobe store manager but this was not delivered.  I could not find another email address.  It was just today that it dawned on me that there HAS to be a way to communicate with you guys and I googled Adobe complaints.

I urge you once again to consider my request.  I have only downloaded 2 pics on the date I applied for the service to check out how it works.  I never used the service again to date and I am being debited every month.   

I am not sure if this is the correct channel to make such a request.  I would appreciate anyones help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

As with all subscription services you really need to keep an eye on cancellation and renewal dates. And effectively, this channel is not the correct place to discuss this. You will need to Contact Customer Care (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html) and to negotiate your way out.

You need to click the little call out at the bottom right of the page. Type "agent" to get the chat bot calling for a human support.

Normally when early cancelling a contract like this, you need to pay an early term

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As with all subscription services you really need to keep an eye on cancellation and renewal dates. And effectively, this channel is not the correct place to discuss this. You will need to Contact Customer Care (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html) and to negotiate your way out.

You need to click the little call out at the bottom right of the page. Type "agent" to get the chat bot calling for a human support.

Normally when early cancelling a contract like this, you need to pay an early termination fee. You could try to get that waived and you could also try to get a refund for the past month. But it's up to Adobe to decide how much they want to give you satisfaction.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use the assets even after I cancel my 10 free stcok photo subscription within 2 days of the first month? In other words once I have downloaded the image, can I use it for commercial/ personal use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple answer: Yes! As soon as you have licensed the images (even in the case of the free month, cancelled for the end of the month) they are yours forever in accordance with the licensing terms in the same way as if you would continue your subscription. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started