• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have licensed several images for a poster I am designing. I bought them under the standard license. I am cutting out the images and compositing them into a scene. A beach scene. People, surfboards, cars. The poster is going to be resold for an event. Does the standard license cover the commercial use of this type of poster. I also turned the photos into a digital painting. The poster is more artwork than actual photographs. I made sure no faces where recognizable. I am wondering if this ok. I have read the terms and it sounds like it is ok. As long as they sell under 500,000 copies.

Thanks

Rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Hi Richardr66492469,

It's great that you have read the terms and have understood them. Please see the specifications for standard license:

Hope this Helps.

You may also contact support for help and information.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Richardr66492469,

It's great that you have read the terms and have understood them. Please see the specifications for standard license:

Hope this Helps.

You may also contact support for help and information.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started