• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you give your Adobe Stock license image to a client? I understand once given, I would need to buy another one if I want to use it again for another project.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Hi Sharon,

You can transfer the license to your client.

Please see section 3.4(a) of the document: https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US_20180605_2200.pdf to understand the workflow better.

Hope this answers the query.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you still own the copyright on your work but Adobe sells it with limited rights to its customers. I think we might need the management to tell us if this is right. Anybody out there know for sure about this? JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Adobe Stock​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

You will need to license the same file again from within your account if you'd be using it for a different client.

You can open your license history and click the license again option for the corresponding image.

Regards

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not answer the question.

How do you give your Adobe Stock license image to a client? If I am building websites and I have a library of licensed images that I purchased already from Adobe Stock and give one to the client, how do I make sure THEY have the license.  I already know how it works on my side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sharon,

You can transfer the license to your client.

Please see section 3.4(a) of the document: https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Additional_Terms_en_US... to understand the workflow better.

Hope this answers the query.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started