Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe stock

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently purchased the 'Creative cloud apps' at the student rate. Upon checking my account for my purchase, the adobe stock programme is there too.

I did not select the option to add this programme when purchasing the creative cloud app. 

Upon checking my adobe bill,  I am being charged for this adobe stock programme to which I did not subsribe too. 

Can someone please advise how to remove this/ get a refund?

Why am I being charged for a programme that I never subscribed to?

Kind Regards,

Shannon

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Did you check the "10 images stock subscription, first month free" option? You will not have a stock subscription if you did not click the corresponding options.

For how long have you the stock subscription now? If less than 15 days into the second month, you can cancel without a fee. If you have more than the 15 days, you should contact customer service and negotiate you way out: Contact Customer Care .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you check the "10 images stock subscription, first month free" option? You will not have a stock subscription if you did not click the corresponding options.

For how long have you the stock subscription now? If less than 15 days into the second month, you can cancel without a fee. If you have more than the 15 days, you should contact customer service and negotiate you way out: Contact Customer Care .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started