AdobeStock for print on demand products

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have spoken to 3 different people from adobe support and nobody could help me.

With an extended license it is allowed to print the photos/illustrations from AdobeStock on products like backpacks, water bottles etc. But what happens if the same photos/illustrations are sold e.g. on Creative-fabrica or Freepik and there the use for print-on-demand is prohibited. Do I have to expect consequences even if I have purchased a license from AdobeStock?

Many greetings
Sergej

TOPICS
General, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AdobeStock for print on demand products

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have spoken to 3 different people from adobe support and nobody could help me.

With an extended license it is allowed to print the photos/illustrations from AdobeStock on products like backpacks, water bottles etc. But what happens if the same photos/illustrations are sold e.g. on Creative-fabrica or Freepik and there the use for print-on-demand is prohibited. Do I have to expect consequences even if I have purchased a license from AdobeStock?

Many greetings
Sergej

TOPICS
General, Licensing, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2020 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you buy from Adobe stock, the licensing terms of Adobe are valid. The contributor agreed that Adobe can sell his artwork to the terms as laid out by Adobe. If the contributor did upload the asset to other stock providers, sales on those platforms are regulated by their terms.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started