• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After buying the ADOBE 350 STOCK MEDIUM no credits shown till today.

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I upgraded my Adobe Stock subscription from 10 pictures to 350 now. And yet two days after purchase still no credits shown on top right corner so I'm still left in the dark and unable to license/purchase pictures on adobe.stock.com - What shall  I do now? I been waiting forever and an employee already refunded and re-purchased. But still NO credits shown on top.

Please help!

Marco

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

@reok,

Your missing quota has been restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco,

I am sorry that you have experienced this. This is an issue our escalations team has been tracking. I have granted you 50 licenses to unblock you while we work to resolve it. Your case number is ADB-18903135-P7G2 -- this is the case that was opened when you reached out to our customer care team earlier this week.

Normally I would wait for our customer care to team to follow up but since this one has been on my radar I am happy to assist you as best I can. Please allow the escalations team a little time to resolve this as we are still investigating the cause of the issue. If you have any questions please reach out to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@reok, my team is still working on your issue. I expect an update early next week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@reok,

Your missing quota has been restored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started