• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Again I inadvertently clicked license on images I did not intend to license. Didn't notice that until I clicked license history. I have also not downloaded them.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have accidentally clicked the license button on 5 images. If you check you'll see that I have not downloaded any. That is because, once again, during a brainstorming session where I gathered up scores and scores of images, to create comps, I accidentally clicked license on a few. It took time for me to understand how to deposit new image comps into NEW libraries. That is all I was trying to do. Could you please reverse these so I have not used up 4 licenses unnecessarily? The stock numbers are:#84448415, #90731789, #84056327, #19607536, #57707124

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Hi Frederick,

I apologize for the troubles that you've faced with the Stock website.

Since you have accidentally licensed 5 Stock files, I have added 5 licenses to your account so that you can use it against these images.

Please see Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? to know more about the licensing workflow.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frederick,

I apologize for the troubles that you've faced with the Stock website.

Since you have accidentally licensed 5 Stock files, I have added 5 licenses to your account so that you can use it against these images.

Please see Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? to know more about the licensing workflow.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I will have to do all this more slowly and carefully from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started