AI/EPS image preview downloads with text error message

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all,

I am trying to download the preview image for file #181331964, but it only downloads as a white image with text that, after translating from italian, says:

"This Adobe Illustrator file was saved without PDF content. To insert it or open it in other applications, it must be saved again from Adobe Illustrator with the option Create file compatible with PDF format activated. This option is found in the native Illustrator format dialog box, when saving an Adobe Illustrator file with the Save As frame." 

This isn't a big hurdle as it is only an image preview and I can easily take a screenshot of the image as a workaround. However, it is highly likely I will need to license the image in the near future and I would like to be sure this problem is only limited to the preview image, not the actual licensed file.

Is there a solution to downloading the image preview properly and/or is there someone who can assure me that the licensed version of the file will NOT have the same problem?

Thank you all in advance.

TOPICS
Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi juliang...,

I was able to license and download the file and there were no issues. I am using the most recent verison of Illustrator to open the file. If you have any issues with the licensed file let us know here.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines