• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI File #137691333 Does not work #137691349

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried several different methods to get this file to open and be usable. Downloaded from License History, from the item itself, etc... This file simply does not work. For Illustrator it hangs upon opening. Photoshop loads it like it was not a vector image. I licensed and download similar file 137691349 and this file worked perfectly. Please, can I have a credit for 137691333 since both of these files seem to be similar enough for my use? Again I followed troubleshooting steps for 137691333 and could not get this file to work as a vector file in Illustrator.

Thanks,

Bob 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Hi Bob,

I have licensed and downloaded the file(137691333 ) on my end and agree that the file is not opening with Illustrator CC.

I apologize for the trouble and have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

I have licensed and downloaded the file(137691333 ) on my end and agree that the file is not opening with Illustrator CC.

I apologize for the trouble and have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope that helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita,

Thank you very much for checking on this (and so quickly also!!!)... That solves the issue for me... the other image I mentioned was very similar so I'm good on this end...

Again thank you for terrific support!

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started