AI-File contains Raster

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the ai-file i have bought in adobe stock is melted with the raster background. how to separate it? or is it a bad file? thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Download, Fotolia, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeStock_363543580 Kopie.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide the asset ID please?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this the asset ID?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how you could easily remove all of those little squares and if you did it would show the stars and they woudn't look the same as they do in the original file. I've granted you a replacement credit for this file. Please remove it from any libraries or download locations.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. In fact, that is the problem, that i could not remove the little squares. Thank you for the credit for this file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines