AI or human

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious whether images I submitted are reviewed by a human or some AI algorithm. I have some rejected for model release with no identifiable people. I had some rejected for intellectual property issues that should not be a problem. I had one rejected for lacking esthetic value yet a nearly identical frame was accepted. I do not see any rhyme or reason behind what's accepted and what's rejected. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem, or do i need a model release for a macro eye shot too? It would be no problem to organize it but it is just time consuming.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Artm,

Thank you for contacting us. 

Model Release:

Model release are required once a model is close enough that he/she is able to recognize him/ herself. Therefore it is not a necessary requirement for face to be visible. By uploading the image(s) to this thread we would be better able to assist you.

Intellectual Property Release

Intellectual property violation rejection is given if there is any visibility of logos, trade marks, or any property that are known to be restricted. There are specific stipulation regarding images of houses that we need to follow. For example taking closeup of a private residence, as against taking a landscape image from a public thoroughfare that includes the residence. You may read more at https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html. Also in the case of images rejected for intellectual property violation, you may also upload copies of such images to this thread so that we can help you to identify the areas of violation.

While there might be software that identify some image flaws, which I presumed are checked for confirmation, humans moderators are who review our work. In my experience, when there is an error for releases, or any other cause for rejection, after looking carefully the flaws are usually found.

I hope you found this helpful

Best wishes 

JG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines