Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All credits are gone?!?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

last time I logged in 2 weeks ago I had 130 credits left today there are 0.

How can this happen? I didn't download any of them.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Hi Marc,

As per our terms mentioned in the FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/plans.html once you cancel the subscription, you forfeit any unused licenses.

Please Contact Customer Care for more help on this issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

I checked your account and it shows your Adobe Stock subscription to be canceled and that is the reason why you are unable to see your credits when you log in.

You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Please see Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock  for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena,

thanks for your reply. I canceled my subscription a long time ago and that was never a problem.

So why now?

Thanks,

Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the troubles Daniel but this information has been there in our FAQs always and that's the workflow once the subscription is cancelled.

You may Contact Customer Care for more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ... I know it's not your fault. But its very unlikely that I will ever buy anything from Adobe again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the frustration Daniel but I am sorry that I could not be much of help.

But I would advise you to contact the support (link given above) as they would be able to provide some exceptions, in there are any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I canceled my Stock subscription, because I had that many unused credits. Now they are all lost... Is there a possibility to get the credits back, if I pay for another subscription?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the cancelation effective? If not, cancel the cancelation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Unfortunately the cancelation is already effective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marc,

As per our terms mentioned in the FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/help/plans.html once you cancel the subscription, you forfeit any unused licenses.

Please Contact Customer Care for more help on this issue.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say that this behavior of Adobe is not very service oriented. First, they buy all the stock providers then increasing the prices for the pictures and now this. I think this is the last time I bought something from Adobe. What do you guys think?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started