• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All credits suddenly gone.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a continuation of a problem I had before, in which my Adobe Stock was cancelled without my request, even though I kept up with my payments.

Thread here: My Adobe Stock plan was cancelled. Support team can't find the specific reason why. System error?

Staff advised I renew my subscription to avoid losing the credits, and so I did, but when I logged in today I noticed only 3 credits were left on my account.

Have to use another credit for an image, so by the time anyone reads this I'll have 2 credits left.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Jose,

Sorry for the confusions here.

I have checked both the thread (which was posted by you) and your account details and noticed that you had signed up for 3 images per month plan on 27 Jan 2019.

Also, since the cancellation (10 images per month one-year plan) was not initiated by you, I am adding the remaining assets(47) which were lost due to the cancellation of the subscription.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month (one-year) plan on 26 Aug 2017 which has already been cancelled and that is the reason the remaining licenses got expired on 2/9/2019. You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription. For more information, please refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Also, currently there is another active subscription (Adobe Stock- 3images per month plan) under the Adobe ID shared in the forums of which you have used/downloaded only 1 license.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your response, but it's more complicated that it seems in one post. I never requested my plan to be cancelled. Please check the thread I linked for more details.

My Adobe Stock plan was cancelled. Support team can't find the specific reason why. System error?

Sheena Kaul and others, including online chat staff said I could get the image credits back in the case they do get removed.

https://i.imgur.com/zU1zqKK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0uqcSKc.jpg

Here's the case number I received via email after the online chat sessions.

Case Number: ADB-5474945-R0V7.

The reason I'm signed up for the 3 credits per month plan is because I was told I could sign up for any plan in order to keep the credits. It's not fair to lose over $150 in image credits because of what could have been someone else's mistake. Do I need to make some phone calls to get this resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jose,

Sorry for the confusions here.

I have checked both the thread (which was posted by you) and your account details and noticed that you had signed up for 3 images per month plan on 27 Jan 2019.

Also, since the cancellation (10 images per month one-year plan) was not initiated by you, I am adding the remaining assets(47) which were lost due to the cancellation of the subscription.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That puts my mind at ease. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started