• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of my stock credits have gone down to zero. Again.

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second time this has happened.

I was originally on DollarPhoto Club had a large number of pre-paid licences that I used as and when I needed. Then Adobe took them over. I followed all of the instructions to switch my account to Adobe and it appeared to work. Okay, there aere a few minor glitches, but nothing major.

Then, some time ago (last year or the year before), I logged onto my account and it showed 'IMAGES' as 0. I spent a couple of days talking with the support guys and my credits were returned. The last time I actually downloaded an image was around October last year, but my number of credits was still there. The last time I logged in was last week and everything was still okay (as far as I recall). But today when I just logged in, all my credits have gone again and I'm back down to zero.

I spent about 15 minutes going round in circles trying to actually contact 'support' but all my efforts kept bringing me to the forums.

Does anybody know who I need to contact and, more importantly, how to contact them?

TYIA,

Pete J.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Hi Pete

At the time of the migration there was information on the DPC site stating that any unused downloads transferred to Adobe Stock would be valid for one year.  This was also in the email sent to qualifying customers at the time.

Credits v Licenses - sorry, my mistake.  I added credits instead of licenses.  However, standard licenses cost 1 credit so you'll be able to use them the same way as you used the licenses.  If you'd prefer me to change the credits to licenses, let me know.

Kind regard

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete

The licenses that were transferred from Dollar Photo Club were valid for 1 year.  Your remaining licenses expired on 30th November, which is why you can no longer see them.

As an exception, I've added the remaining 14 licenses back to your account.  They will be available for 1 year from today.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thank you for that.

However, I was never told there was an expiry date on the purchases I'd already made, so this is why I felt no urgency in having to use them up before they expired.

One thing I have now noticed about the licences that have been added back to my account. Originally, the 14 licences actually said '14 images'. Now I notice that they say '14 credits' and can see that licencing some images now require a different number of credits.

I'm grateful that my credits have been returned, but I am tending to think that Adobe has not been diligent in their duty to uphold my original agreement at the time I purchased my images.

At the time I bought them, they were for life and were per image. Of course, I never knew that DollarPhoto were going to be bought out and that my 'lifetime' licences now had a finite lifetime and that my licensed image purchases were going to be converted into 'credits' towards image licences.

I just feel I'm being pressured into now downloading images as quickly as possible, even though they may not be the ones I may need in the future, before some other 'thing' happens and I lose what reduced credits I've got left now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete

At the time of the migration there was information on the DPC site stating that any unused downloads transferred to Adobe Stock would be valid for one year.  This was also in the email sent to qualifying customers at the time.

Credits v Licenses - sorry, my mistake.  I added credits instead of licenses.  However, standard licenses cost 1 credit so you'll be able to use them the same way as you used the licenses.  If you'd prefer me to change the credits to licenses, let me know.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. If you don't mind changing them to licenses I'd be grateful.

Regards,

Pete J.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started