• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of my Stock Images have gone down to zero after having many pre-paid licences.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was originally on DollarPhoto Club and had a large number of pre-paid license that I used whenever I needed them. Then Adobe took them over. I followed all of the instructions to switch my account to Adobe and it appeared to work last year. I used a number of the licenses, but still had plenty more left that I didn't use. Then I logged in this morning and it showed IMAGES as "0". 

I spent about 15 minutes going round in circles trying to actually contact 'support' but all my efforts kept bringing me to the forums.

Does anybody know who I need to contact and, more importantly, how to contact them?

Sincerely,

Erica Davis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Twarita,

I did contact customer support and they did return 104 images back to me after I renewed my subscription.  PLEASE BE ADVISED FORMER DOLLAR CLUB MEMBERS.  Unlike the Dollar Club, once Adobe took them over, you can no longer accrue image downloads and think they will always be there if you have a subscription or not.  With Adobe, you will automatically lose them, once your subscription cancels.  SO, like in my case, if you get over 100 images and decide I don't need anymore and cancel your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erica,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had an Adobe Stock subscription which was cancelled and that is the reason you were unable to access the remaining assets. The remaining assets got expired on 6/15/2017.

I would like to let you know that you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

For more details you may refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Also, you may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I'm totally and utterly confused.  I'm paying my Adobe bill every month.  How did it get canceled?  And why would I cancel my subscription when I had over a hundred licenses available to me use.  Since you guys took over from Dollar Photo this has all turned into a confusing nightmare.  Please explain how I'm paying my Adobe subscription every month, using Photoshop, Lightroom, In Design, and more, and currently have access and am using them all, and have never canceled this subscription, then how is my subscription canceled? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And just so you're aware, the link you gave for "How to contact support", sends you in a loop, to, right back to this forum. Totally frustrating.  Also, I never canceled my subscription, if it got canceled, God knows how I didn't do it.  There has to be something that could be done for over a 100 licenses that I PAID for to be given back to me.  I have been a avid paid subscription subscriber and supporter to Adobe for years.  There has got to be something that can be done for someone who has supported your company when a mistake of this magnitude has happened.

I thank you for time with this mater in advance.

Warm Regards,

Erica Davis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erica,

I understand your concern and would advice you to contact our support team as they would be able to provide some exceptions, if there are any.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, please let us know so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Twarita,

I did contact customer support and they did return 104 images back to me after I renewed my subscription.  PLEASE BE ADVISED FORMER DOLLAR CLUB MEMBERS.  Unlike the Dollar Club, once Adobe took them over, you can no longer accrue image downloads and think they will always be there if you have a subscription or not.  With Adobe, you will automatically lose them, once your subscription cancels.  SO, like in my case, if you get over 100 images and decide I don't need anymore and cancel your subscription before you cancel, you have to download all those unused image downloads, or you will lose them.  That is so said, because no one wants to download 50 to 100 images, unless you know exactly what you need to download.  And most often you don't know exactly what you need to download until your working on specific projects, which they usually are spread out over a year or 2. 

Thank you Twarita, but please advise Adobe of this problem.  No one wants to be forced or pressured to have to download images ahead of time and no wants to pay $30 a month and accrue over 100 images to download and then lose them because they have too many image licenses that they don't need and want to stop for a little while, until they use the image licenses they have, and then start again, when those are done and they need some more.  If there could be a compromise for both sides, maybe make the image downloads licenses you accrue could be valid for 3 years.  If after 3 years you don't download the images you accrue, then you may lose them.  Even 2 years would be partly palitable, but 1 year is just cruel pressure.

Thanks so much for your time Twarita, and thank you Adobe for returning the 104 image downloads.  Now I better get to downloading, even at this time I have no need to download anything.

Sincerely,

Erica Davis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started