All of our 90+ Credits are gone?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe-Support,

we have been a  Adobe CC customer for quite some time. Also added Adobe Stock paying for about a Year (and you even charge extra if you want to leave early)!  Now all credits have disappeared. I can only hope this is a mistake - as it would be total unfriendly and greedy.If so I'd rather switch to other services in the future that habe more polite policys.

Best Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All of our 90+ Credits are gone?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe-Support,

we have been a  Adobe CC customer for quite some time. Also added Adobe Stock paying for about a Year (and you even charge extra if you want to leave early)!  Now all credits have disappeared. I can only hope this is a mistake - as it would be total unfriendly and greedy.If so I'd rather switch to other services in the future that habe more polite policys.

Best Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I have checked your account details and noticed that the subscription has been cancelled and the remaining assets got expired on 1/4/2018. According to our Stock terms and conditions mentioned in below FAQ, you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, however, you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock.

Please feel free to update this thread if you have any additional queries.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thats as pointed out totally customor unfriendly .. as you can see we haven't used many of the credits ... saving them for a project at the beginning of the year ... I can only tell if there will be no kind of middle way we will never go back to adobe stock again ... as we never had this kind of problems with any other of the big online stocks ... even tough it may be written somewhere hidden it wasn't abvious when we canceld .. thats how you loose customrs!  ... I guess Steve Jobs was right when he said the spirit of Adobe is gone and it only in for the Money!

Best
Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

I totally understand your concern, however, I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? so that they can check and provide you with the best possible exception(if any).

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face issues, please update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update for all in a similar situation!

Unfortunately Adobe will not go on step towards its customer in this case. Confusing - a specially when normal credit packages would last one year!

On one hand you'll have to pay extra to cancel early (before they will get another year on your pocket) on the other hand you can't keep the credits for the original time period. That would be the least Adobe could offer. Hopefully law will judge this like they did with prepaid services allready.

Just a rip off to make most money out of this ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

Please see your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started