• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

anime caracters not tagged "editorial"

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the picture https://stock.adobe.com/fr/images/one-piece-figure/298826206 is not tagged "editorial" but it is a manga caractere , can i use it  to a commercial product ( as i buy extended licence ...)

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

We value you as an Adobe customer and thank you for contacting us. The asset you are asking about is no longer available for license so if you have already downloaded it, please do not use it and select another asset for your intended use.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You can print it on a Poster or T-shirt or a mug. As it is an artists view and the artists has asserted that he owns the IP rights and gave Adobe a non exclusive license to sell the image... go ahead and use it. That's why stock images are used for...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to my reply: If you, however, know that it is a (c) character, you cannot use it and for sure you should contact Adobe. For the rest my answer still stays.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nic0s,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're reviewing this asset.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We value you as an Adobe customer and thank you for contacting us. The asset you are asking about is no longer available for license so if you have already downloaded it, please do not use it and select another asset for your intended use.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

capturecapture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i can't use it can you refunfd me a another credit please . How can i realy check if i can realy use picture ?

in the same order can i use  this picture  for commercial product ? ( we clearly reconiqe a ship from StarWars ...){8C72058D-CD4E-4EA7-8988-11005E5C1F90}.png.jpghttps://stock.adobe.com/fr/Library/03545ff5-b07b-422f-8f4e-836abed7b4ff?asset_id=142727306

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nic0s,

I apologize, if the file is editorial it will have an editorial tag. Unfortunately sometimes our moderators don't catch these references. I have granted you a replacement license for the above asset. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started