Annual plan and adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an anual plan billed monthly that is stated on bills as "Creative Cloud All Apps, Adobe Stock – 10 assets a month". 

I do have access to all the apps but I see no way to get the 10 assets per month from Abode Stock. I've had a trial once and I bought 5 credits around 1 year ago, but that's it. 

(Moved from the Community Help forum to the Stock forum by a Moderator)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N.,

Thank you for reaching out. I was able to review your subscriptions using the Adobe ID you use here on the forums. You only have a Creative Cloud subscription which does not include Adobe Stock. Your Adobe Stock subscription has been closed for over a year now. If you would like to change to Creative Cloud All Apps + Adobe Stock you may do so through Account Management, https://accounts.adobe.com Find your current plan and you'll see an option to change your plan and there will be options that include Adobe Stock. You can also review your invoices and billing history in Account Management.

Please let us know if you require additional assistance.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification. That's what i thought, it's just the title of the plan on the bill that is confusing 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I meant to ask you about that. Where exactly are you seeing that your subscription includes Adobe Stock? I'm wondering if it is confusing information that we are providing to you.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's on the billing page:

Screenshot 2019-10-03 at 08.57.59.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for providing this information. I would be confused by this too. I do see in our records that the Adobe Stock part of this subscription is closed. When you purchased your plan it included Adobe Stock, so this is the name of the original subscription. You would be paying more if the Adobe Stock subscription was not cancelled. It seems the only way to change this would be to cancel and subscribe to Creative Cloud All Apps without Adobe Stock but it isn't necessary.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines