• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are the pictures vectorized or not?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I know if the picture are vectorized? I have a few pictures yhat needs to be vectorized, how do I know if the pictures I choosed are?

Filenumbers: 6932289, 112914387,110048101,101104353

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Hi Stephanie,

The files you have mentioned above are only available in JPEG format, but you can look for similar images on the Stock website by changing the option to "vector" in the filter box and also by adding the specific keywords of the image desired.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie,

The file IDs mentioned above are JPEG(file types) which are always in raster form. In order get a vector image you will have to purchase .AI or .IDD file type. The file types are always mentioned below each Stock image. If you need a vector file in specific you can change the filter on stock.adobe.com. Please see the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! and thank you for your answer. I´m a little bit confused still.. Just so I understand you compleatly.. those files i meantioned, can I really purchase those in vectorized forms? And about the filter (screenshoot you send me) i know how it works. The pictures i mentioned I got from a customer and we dont know if he choosed vectorized in the filter before searching for emages..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephanie,

The files you have mentioned above are only available in JPEG format, but you can look for similar images on the Stock website by changing the option to "vector" in the filter box and also by adding the specific keywords of the image desired.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started