Art, creation of amazing photos all credit goes to nature.

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically I'm a street photographer and refugees photographs have collection in my pocket. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! And what is your question?

Abambo
via mobile phone.
Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Abambo

Good Morning. Can tell me please how can I published my photographs? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock isn’t a publisher in the traditional sense. They are looking for high quality photographs that people will want to license and use in their own designs, adverts, web sites etc. If you have photographs if people you will need a signed model release from each one. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Saima_Putul AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I released it just want to know it. I didn’t find any option. That's why I bother you. Sorry for this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines