Ask a refund for purchased images on Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear, 

I've recently purchased 4 images including devices green screen area. Qualities are not as expected to insert my custom screens into the devices (phones or computers).  Can I ask for a refund? 

Best,

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ask a refund for purchased images on Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear, 

I've recently purchased 4 images including devices green screen area. Qualities are not as expected to insert my custom screens into the devices (phones or computers).  Can I ask for a refund? 

Best,

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the asset IDs of the images that aren't meeting your expectations.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks EvilbugQueen1 for your prompt reply!

The following 4 images: 

Best,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pierref67362225 

Could you please explain the quality issue? I want to pass this on to our content team for review but need some specifics.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closer, the green screen color ligth is reflecting on the devices shape. Instead of theses images, I would like to swape to another set on Adobe Stock. Thanks in advance for your understanding 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You stated there was an issue with the quality of the image. I don't understand what the issue is here. If there is a quality issue with the images I'm happy to grant you a replacement license.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started