Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Extended Licenses for commercial videos in a theatrical release

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys, 
I want to release a commercial in a local theatre and have this audio in the video: 
Adobe Stock Asset ID: #354660722 - https://stock.adobe.com/search/audio?k=354660722

I think I need the extended audio licence, but can't find how I can purchase it for this audio. Which license do I need to buy or can I pay it with "CREDIT PACKS"?
Because there is a note with "comming soon" and I'm a bit confused about this.

image.png

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Audio , Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Hi Berk5C1D,

My product management team appreciates that you have a use for an extended license for Adobe Stock audio assets. Unfortunately we do not offer this license type at this time. They are working on it but there is no ETA as yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Berk5C1D,

My product management team appreciates that you have a use for an extended license for Adobe Stock audio assets. Unfortunately we do not offer this license type at this time. They are working on it but there is no ETA as yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

thanks for answering my question that fast. So what does this means in term of the licence for a public theatre?

Do I allowed to use it without a licence or is at least standard licence sufficent in this case.

Cheers, Berk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to me that you can't use the asset now for your use.

Adobe officals will point you to the license terms. And the terms do not allow the use currently.

(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based reading and interpreting the license terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I can not rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Berk5C1D,

I received the following guidance regarding your question.

Unfortunately, our partnership agreements won’t allow us to let you use a standard license for a theatrical release. Our development team is actively working to add the Audio Extended License as soon as possible. However it's probable you already cut your video with this track and have a delivery deadline, so I’d suggest you license the track directly from Jamendo: https://licensing.jamendo.com/en/track/1561714/cinematic-teaser. They should have a single-license option that will meet your requirements. Let me know if you have already used one of your standard Stock licenses for the track and we will credit your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started