Bad Quality Control for Adobe Stock

Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complaint about your Adobe Stock available through my company's creative suite. I had downloaded the attached vector graphic for a 4th of July marketing campaign. There was found a serious typo "Indepence Day" instead for Independence Day on File #: 162518143. This was unfortunately recognized after the launch of the campaign and as you can expect was humiliating.

Hi Amberlee,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have downloaded the image at my end and I agree that there is a typo error in this file (162518143). I will be going ahead and reporting this image to the product team so that they can get this error corrected.

Meanwhile, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bad Quality Control for Adobe Stock

Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complaint about your Adobe Stock available through my company's creative suite. I had downloaded the attached vector graphic for a 4th of July marketing campaign. There was found a serious typo "Indepence Day" instead for Independence Day on File #: 162518143. This was unfortunately recognized after the launch of the campaign and as you can expect was humiliating.

Hi Amberlee,

I have downloaded the image at my end and I agree that there is a typo error in this file (162518143). I will be going ahead and reporting this image to the product team so that they can get this error corrected.

Meanwhile, I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amberlee,

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2018 1
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started