• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad UI/Unintentional licensing

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the second time now I've accidentally clicked the "license and download" button when I was trying to just expand the image, because the UI doesn't show you the button until the mouse is over the image. Obviously, the image is then downloaded without any warning whatsoever that I'm about to basically spend $9.99 on an image I now know doesn't work for my application.

Is it possible to set a warning/nag/alert pop-up or something so this doesn't happen in the future? Is there any way to unlicense an image once it is downloaded? And who do I contact at Adobe for feature requests/design complaints because this is ridiculous.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zac,

I apologize for the trouble. The Stock team is working on the UI fix and the issue is expected to be resolved soon.

Would you mind sharing the image ID which you have accidentally licensed so that we can help you further?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started