BE AWARE

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DO NOT GET ANY SERVICES FROM THIS SITE... THEY'LL SCAM YOUR CARD AND KEEP CHARGING EVEN THOUGH YOU ASKED TO UNSUBCRIBE. THEY CANT MAKE THEIR MONEY WITHOUT SCAMMING PEOPLE. THATS WHY THEY OFFER THE FREE TRIAL TO HOOK YOU UP, GET YOUR CARD IFNO AND THEN CHARGE YOU EVERY MONTH EVEN THOGUH YOU DIDNT AUTHORIZE THE PAYMENT. THEN THEY'LL GO ON MUTE STATUS WHEN YOU TRY TO GET AN ANSWER FROM COSTUEMRS SERIVCE... SERIOSULY STAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM THIS BUSIENSS. THEYRE A REAL SCAM. FIND THE SAM SERVICES ELESE WHERE...SCAM ALL AROUND... PLEASE STAY AWAY. ITS A TRULY NGHTMARE.

TOPICS
New user

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you have had a frustrating experience, Dr007.  What Adobe product or service were you trying to cancel?  The only plan I see if for Adobe Stock, so I have moved this public forum discussion to the Stock forum.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

how to cancel one year plan Adobe Stock? I wanted only to try the trial version. I don't want to pay... I can't find option to cancel my Adobe Stock plan...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Site have problems! I can´t cancel my Adobe stock plan!!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines