Beer bottles

May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping to do some Stock photography with beer bottles and this raised a question in my head. the question is, when taking photgraphs of Beer bottles or Soda cans does this infringe anyones copyrights ? 

TIA

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Beer bottles

May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping to do some Stock photography with beer bottles and this raised a question in my head. the question is, when taking photgraphs of Beer bottles or Soda cans does this infringe anyones copyrights ? 

TIA

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 0
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends, but if it is a generic shape, and there are no logos, etc, then it should be fine. However, if you take a coke bottle, well the shape of the coke bottle is copyrighted!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If any part of a label is visible the brand will be easy to guess and you would need a property release. Ask yourself always: “could anyone (including a very skilled expert, or the maker) identify any commercial product in this picture?” This also goes to non obvious things we see everywhere, like cars or shoes. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started