Beginner Tips?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've begun in the adventure of photography, and I would apreciate if you all could give me some tips about how to get better pics, I send to y'all some of my work.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many ways to become a better photographer. Here are a few ideas:

- learn every aspect of your camera so that using it becomes intuitive and automatic
- make sure you understand the basic (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, depth of field, histogram, etc.)
- attend a photo class (either locally or on-line)
- join a photo club (either locally or on-line)
- read a few books or e-books on the subject
- learn composition,
- learn digital photo editing as soon as possible
- look at the work of great painters and ask yourself what it is that inspired you
- examine other photographer’s works to know what you like about them
- be yourself
- try to tell a story with your picture
- try to create an ambiance in your picture
- give you some daily, weekly or monthly challenges
- shoot at many occasions (thinking about what you are doing)
- at the end of each day, look at what you did, and find out why there are some you don’t like
- have fun

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, if you are wanting to sell on Adobe Stock, you also need to understand that Adobe Stock are not judging quality, they are judging saleability. Two of your pictures would fail their tests, whoever took them, because you don't have a level horizon and you are experimenting with having elements out of focus. (Why? One reason is that the purchasers of single stock photos are not art lovers, but they think they know what is technically good; if they find out of focus work they consider it as low quality and this may affect their whole impression of Adobe stock. They may not be right, but they are the customer). This may make great art, but Adobe Stock aren't a gallery. When you are close to your own work, it can be hard at first to step back and look at the commercial prospects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines