Bei Foto kein Copyright angegeben / Copyright information for photo missing

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bei einem Foto, für das ich kürzlich eine Lizenz erworben habe, findet sich in den Daten keine Angabe zum Copyright. Ich will das Foto für meine Website nutzen und muss da ja einen Bildnachweis angeben. Was mache ich jetzt?

For one photo which I recently bought a license for there is no copyright information available. But when using it on my website - which I intend to do -, I need to publish the info on photo credits. What to do now?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is what you are looking for: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/copyright/m-p/10225024

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, EBQ, but that is not quite the information I need. My question is not where to put the credit on my website - the problem is the fact that the photo comes with no credit at all. When I click onto the details of the photo, it reads like this:

Felix5C95_0-1618307074978.png

As you can see, there simply is no information on the copyright. So how can I find out who holds the copyright?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... If you search for the asset ID on the Adobe Stock website and download the file then you would have a version of the file where the information isn't stripped out I would think.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaahh, that's it! When I search for the asset ID and then doubleclick on the picture to have it shown - without downloading it - then it looks like this:

Felix5C95_0-1618338968361.png

So "Panoramo" must be the copyright holder, right?

Thank you so much for your help!

Greetings
Felix

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems so! It appears under properties of the downloaded file as well. I'm glad I could help you.

EvilBugQueen1_0-1618339422659.png

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines