BeWare Adobe Premier said All Audio from Stock is License, Youtube song owner claim.

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the audio from Adobe Stock.  It saw the owner is complaining. DO NOT TRUST the content.

The audio file on Adobe does not allow for YouTube videos.  My next step will be to cancel Adobe stock.
© Hampus Naeselius - This Author made the claim.  

TOPICS
Audio, Download, Licensing, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be wrong, but surely you just have to tell YouTube that you have a license. The clips are not free for other people to use on Youtube, and Youtube do not know that you have a license unless you tell them. I think that must be how it works, but I'd like to hear more.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are receiving complaints from the person who created the content please send an email to copyright-stock@adobe.com with all the details, including who they are, how to contact them, copies of the correspondence from the person who claims rights, the asset ID of the Stock image, and any other information they may have.

For questions about audio licensing and YouTube please visit https://blogs.adobe.com/creative/adobe-stock-audio-and-youtubes-content-id/ for more information.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines