• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BEWARE OF ADOBE STOCK SCAM

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE ADOBE STOCK TRAIL, EVER. I did this and it is now costing me over $200. You will recieve zero emails about your activation of this subsription, you will not be told that your cancelation window is coming up (as customer support has now told me over and over again), and you will not recieve any emails about billing. I didn't know I even had this subscription until it was too late, and I was already billed. And NOW I have to pay cancelation fees to end this early. 

I have been a loyal Adobe user for 10+ years and I have never felt so scamed.  

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Hi,

I am so sorry about this. Have you contacted call and chat support? If you explain your situation, I think they might be able to resolve your issue. I hope so, anyway. Here is the link.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am so sorry about this. Have you contacted call and chat support? If you explain your situation, I think they might be able to resolve your issue. I hope so, anyway. Here is the link.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started