• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bild in höherer Auflösung vorhanden?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe eine Standard-Lizenz für ein Bild noch über Fotolia erworben, bräuchte dasselbe nun noch einmal in höherer Auflösung. Wie kann ich herausfinden, ob es das gibt? Adobe Stock bietet mir das in der Standardversion an, die ich schon habe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Katinka,

As Abambo has already mentioned that all the Adobe Stock assets are at its best resolution. Also, I would like to let you know that the image you have mentioned above is not available in other sizes. You may opt for a standard or an extended license for the same(as per the requirement).

In Adobe Stock, only premium images are available in two sizes You can also license the same images in a smaller size for half of their price. For example, you can license a premium image priced at US$499.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katinka,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Firstly, I'd like to know if you've migrated from Fotolia to Adobe Stock? Also, could you please let me know the file ID you are referring to?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I´ve migrated from Fotolia to Adobe Stock. It is about the picture: Fotolia_26454142_XXL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Katinka,

As Abambo has already mentioned that all the Adobe Stock assets are at its best resolution. Also, I would like to let you know that the image you have mentioned above is not available in other sizes. You may opt for a standard or an extended license for the same(as per the requirement).

In Adobe Stock, only premium images are available in two sizes You can also license the same images in a smaller size for half of their price. For example, you can license a premium image priced at US$499.99 with dimensions of 6000 px x 4000 px or for US$249.99 with dimensions of 1688 px x 1125 px.

For more information, you may refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock bietet alle Bilder in der besten Auflösung an, mit Ausnahme der Premium Bilder.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started