Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bildnachweis Social Media Facebook Insta

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

kann mir jemand sagen wie ein Bildnachweis für Facebook usw. aus zu sehen hat?

Danke!

LG Pat

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Patrick,

You can get the full quality Adobe Stock images on licensing the asset(be it a standard or extended license).

A credit line to the photographer must be included everytime you use an unmodified image Stock image on social media.(For Both standard and extended license). You may also refer to Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? to license an image with Adobe stock.

Only if you use a modified image, the credit line becomes optional.

Note: It entirely depends on the type of mod

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. If I understand correctly, you want to know how to add a credit line to the photographer if you use Adobe Stock images on social media.

There are various photographer's who contribute their artwork on the Adobe Stock website and their names are always listed at the top of the image. Please see the screenshot below:

So if you are using this image, for example, the credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Yuriy Mazur] /Adobe Stock"

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi twaritar,

thank you for your reply which is verry helpful.

I've got an other question:

Which program is suitable to put the mention on the image and receive the full quality of the image? Is there any free program?

Regards

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patrick,

You can get the full quality Adobe Stock images on licensing the asset(be it a standard or extended license).

A credit line to the photographer must be included everytime you use an unmodified image Stock image on social media.(For Both standard and extended license). You may also refer to Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? to license an image with Adobe stock.

Only if you use a modified image, the credit line becomes optional.

Note: It entirely depends on the type of modification, if the changes are minor then a credit line should be included.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fotos für Social Media

Bei Fotolia hat es die Möglichkeit gegeben, Fotos mit der Quellenangabe vom Fotografen herunterzuladen. Gibt es das auch bei Adobe Stock?

mfg

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marios59040687  wrote

Bei Fotolia hat es die Möglichkeit gegeben, Fotos mit der Quellenangabe vom Fotografen herunterzuladen. Gibt es das auch bei Adobe Stock?

Leider nicht. Für diesen Fall musst Du einen Bildeditor nutzen. Allerdings ist es ganz gleichgültig, welchen: von Photoshop bis Gimp ist alles möglich.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

thanks for your explanation. So to understand this correctly with my use of your wonderful images. I have an Adobe Stock abo and license an image. Now I crop something out and so use the image to about 80% as it is. I then put it under a transparent filter in the background and write some text in front - so the image "beautifies" my text. Do I then need the credit line?

Thanks a lot,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is: Nobody can’t answer you that question, as we do not know which image it is and what the level of modification you attribute. Let’s put it like this: a banner? No need! An editorial picture? Yes.

The wording used in the license terms need to be appreciated. It’s not that cropping by 20% needs attribution and 21% does not. The question to ask yourself is: did you modify the picture considerably or not?

And consider also this: no one will take you before a judge if you have slightly been “off or on” the license terms. It’s more to avoid that the big players mess it up.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

thanks for your nice words and your explanation and yes you are completely right. As a young author all this legal stuff can be a bit overwhelming but necessary for sure.

Have a fantastic day,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started