Billing error message

Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a pop up (and emails) saying that there is an issue with my payment details. I log in and it says Adobe Stock - On Demand has a billing error. I haven't tried to buy anything! I update the credit card details (which have not changed) and when I check back 5 mins later the error message is still there. 

Nothing is wrong with my billing details for Adobe for Teams either and I have no way of updating those details, so why do I keep getting emails saying my subscription is about to be cancelled? In the emails it says it refers to the following, but I guarantee you there is no problem with the credit cards attached. Please someone contact me! Your contact window is always offline.

PLAN

PRICE

Creative Cloud All Apps
Annual Plan, Paid Monthly

-----

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Billing error message

Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a pop up (and emails) saying that there is an issue with my payment details. I log in and it says Adobe Stock - On Demand has a billing error. I haven't tried to buy anything! I update the credit card details (which have not changed) and when I check back 5 mins later the error message is still there. 

Nothing is wrong with my billing details for Adobe for Teams either and I have no way of updating those details, so why do I keep getting emails saying my subscription is about to be cancelled? In the emails it says it refers to the following, but I guarantee you there is no problem with the credit cards attached. Please someone contact me! Your contact window is always offline.

PLAN

PRICE

Creative Cloud All Apps
Annual Plan, Paid Monthly

-----

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2019 0
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Banking regulations have changed in some regions of the world.  This might be related to that.  You should contact your Adobe Teams rep during normal business hours, M-F.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2019 0
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe teams rep? How do I find out who that is? It's Monday 11:00AM and the help is closed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2019 0
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask your Teams administrator or IT dept to contact your Adobe rep. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2019 0
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the administrator. It's a team of one. I pay the bills and manage the account. The IT department would know nothing about it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi H.,
Where are you seeing these billing error messages? Only in account management or when you try to license something on the Adobe Stock website? Can you share a screenshot of the error you are seeing on the Adobe Stock website?
EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started