Billing problem

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I don't know why but on my last invoice i only have my name and country. In my profil i have a company name a vat number and in my billing information full company adress. Is this normal ? Invoice like this is a big problem for me, i paying for subscription from my company account and i need correct invoice for it.

Next thing: When i asked on support for invoice correction they told me there is no option. Why ? I pay from eu to eu and invoice correction is normal accounting operation.

If i have all my data in my account, another invoice will be the same (only name and country) ?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Billing problem

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I don't know why but on my last invoice i only have my name and country. In my profil i have a company name a vat number and in my billing information full company adress. Is this normal ? Invoice like this is a big problem for me, i paying for subscription from my company account and i need correct invoice for it.

Next thing: When i asked on support for invoice correction they told me there is no option. Why ? I pay from eu to eu and invoice correction is normal accounting operation.

If i have all my data in my account, another invoice will be the same (only name and country) ?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for the poor support experience.

In order to help you better, will you help me with the case reference number for your interaction with support?

I can help you in getting the issue resolved.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started