Blank image on downloaded licensed file

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have licensed a file based on the preview image, but when I downloaded the actual file there seems to be a problem with it and the image isn't there - it's just a blank transparent/checkerboard image. How can I cancel/unlicense this image so that I can select something else instead with my allocation?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I apologize for the troubles had you've faced with this file that you licensed.

Please confirm me the file ID so that I can check it at my end and confirm the resolution to you.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

The File ID is: #123995479

Thanks so much for your help,

Kevin

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 2:43 PM Sheena Kaul <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked the file at my end and did not encounter any issues with the file. The licensed version of the file is exactly the same as the preview version.

Could you please share a screenshot of the results which you are getting at your end so that we can assist you further?

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines