Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry image

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I just downloaded an image for a banner, but unfortunately I can now see in Photoshop, that the image is blurry, so I can't use it... Can you help me? Don't really want to pay for an image, that I can't use...

Kind regards

Marie Louise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Hi Marie,

We checked the image for quality issues and I agree with you that in the above file, only the goods are in focus but the suitcase seems to be blurry. Since it is an Extended license, I would request to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? so that they can help you with the refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share the file ID you are referring to so that we can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Stock files.

I would like to know a few more details from you so that I can help you better.

1.First of all, please mention the zoom percentage at which you are viewing the above-mentioned file?.

2.What will the size of the banner (dimensions)?

3.Which part of the image is showing as pixelated when zooming in?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita

I viewed the image in 50% of it's maximum size. The banner for which I wanted to use it is 1400 x 520 px. The problem with the image is, that it is an image of a suitcase with goods in it, and I needed to use the open suitcase. I looked at the preview, and that looked fine. But when I downloaded the original, I could unfortunately tell that the suitcase in the front was blurry - only the goods in the suitcase were in focus. I ended up finding another open suitcase with goods in it, where the suitcase as well as the goods was in focus.

Thanks for all your help!

Kind regards

Marie Louise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marie,

We checked the image for quality issues and I agree with you that in the above file, only the goods are in focus but the suitcase seems to be blurry. Since it is an Extended license, I would request to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? so that they can help you with the refund requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started