Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bought an image and it hasnt downloaded

New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I bought an image (59818507) twice as the first image didn't download to my PC - and neither did the second one.

I have now licensed the image twice with no actual image.

Please could you advise how I am able to receive my first image bought and refund me on the second?

Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Just click on the down arrow next to the Save to link, you will get more options.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tenes2451474,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. I understand that you licensed the same image twice as you were unable to download it.

I have added an image credit to your account so that you can license a different image instead.

Please see the link to know how to download a Stock image: Adobe Stock licensing options and usage rights |

You may also see: Using Adobe Stock

Feel free to update the thread for any other concern.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Kanika for your assistance with this, however I'm still not able to download that image I originally bought.

If I go into my Library and click on the photo I want, this is what I get:

2017-05-12 13_41_06-Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos _ Adobe Stock.png

I just want to be able to get this photo on my PC as it didn't download the first time.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on the photo ID as per what you included in your previous link, and it just redirected me to the same page as earlier. Still not able to download this image. Can you not just send me this image? This is getting ridiculous now to get. Ive never had this issue before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just click on the down arrow next to the Save to link, you will get more options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started