Bought the wrong license for an image

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an Extended License when I meant to buy a Standard License. So far, my attempts to contact Customer Service to correct this have led to nothing but extremely long wait times on hold. The license number is 

ADB056608263 and the transaction took place 03/31/2019 and was for $79.99. I'd like to cancel the Extended License on image #198171278 and purchase a Standard License instead. How can I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bought the wrong license for an image

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an Extended License when I meant to buy a Standard License. So far, my attempts to contact Customer Service to correct this have led to nothing but extremely long wait times on hold. The license number is 

ADB056608263 and the transaction took place 03/31/2019 and was for $79.99. I'd like to cancel the Extended License on image #198171278 and purchase a Standard License instead. How can I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is probably no solution to that. You need to contact customer service. You did not tell how you tried to contact them, but I would suggest you use the chat. Type "agent" to get a human answering your request.

Report back when this does not work for you.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started