Bought too small an image.

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

I was trying to purchase a stock image to be the header image for a post I am working on, about website speed. I bought image id 180561308 but it seems to be only about 300 x 300 pixels, and therefore looks blurry when I try to use it as a header image.

Please could I request a refund of the credit used for this item as I no longer need it.

If you could also please suggest a way I can be sure the image I am downloading is a suitable size, that would be great. 

Thanks very much, 

Richard

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image is a vector it doesn't really have a size limit.  Since you posted this question we've added a feature to the site that allows you to download .ai files as jpeg or vectors.  You can access this feature for your already licensed assets by visiting License History under the profile menu. Click on the link for the asset and then click Re-download.

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines