Broken file 255096980

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I licensed and downloaded file 255096980 but unfortunately both AI and JPG files are broken, they show the "This is an Adobe Illustrator File that was saved without PDF Content" message:

error.jpg

TOPICS
Download, Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Broken file 255096980

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I licensed and downloaded file 255096980 but unfortunately both AI and JPG files are broken, they show the "This is an Adobe Illustrator File that was saved without PDF Content" message:

error.jpg

TOPICS
Download, Licensing, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to reproduce this issue. Please upgrade to the latest version of Illustrator.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not broken, but you need to have the correct Illustrator version (at least the version level that created the file). 

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started