• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buonasera,ho acquistato per errore un immagine

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

come posso fare per annullare l'operazione?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Giacomo,

The file which you have purchased in error and want to cancel is an on-demand purchase and as I mentioned in my above- post that on-demand purchases are non-refundable.

You may contact our support team to check if they can make an exception. Please see the link shared above.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giacomo,

I see you have Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. I would like to inform you that there is no way to cancel an image, however, would you mind sharing the file ID which is purchased in error so that I can further assist you.

Also, I see you had an Adobe Stock subscription(10 images a month plan) purchased on 19th February 2018 and it has already been cancelled. I would request you to download your remaining assets asap before it expires.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie per la risposta!

L'ordine è :ADB000907643IT

Ho cancellato per paura di comprare per errore la licenza di un altra immagine ! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Giacomo,

I see the file you have purchased is a premium image and premium assets, such as videos, premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack.

Please note: On-demand purchases are not refundable.

For more information, you may refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scusi non ho ben capito, vuol dire che non mi verranno estratti soldi Fino a quando non userò la foto?  Quindi se per sbaglio avessi chiesto la licenza ma non usassi mai la foto non i verranno mai scalati o soldi giusto? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Giacomo,

The file which you have purchased in error and want to cancel is an on-demand purchase and as I mentioned in my above- post that on-demand purchases are non-refundable.

You may contact our support team to check if they can make an exception. Please see the link shared above.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mi sento truffato,c'era scritto che potevo scaricare 10 immagini!
Comunque grazie per le risposte ,per la chat devo scrivere in inglese?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

un bel problema.
oggi gli ho scritto in 2 occasioni e non ho avuto risposta ,sono normali questi tempi di attesa?
se cancellassi l'account ed il mio piano fotografia servirebbe a qualcosa?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started