Buying more than one of the same image with my standard license

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Standard license, it says I can buy an image and reassign the license to a client, but I want to also have a copy for myself and/or also another client with the same image.  I have plenty of licenses in my account but cannot see how to purchase the same image several times.  How can I do this?
The Standard license says :
 - Transfer the license to your client or employer.

So I would like to know how to buy the same image more than once.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to theStock forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would need a license for your client and another license for a new client or for yourself. You can purchase another license through your license history. There is a link to your license history in the profile menu under your name.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines