• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Adobe add a 2-Step purchasing process?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened again to me, just scrolling through images, tapped on my laptop trackpad and accidentally purchased an image I have no use for. All the thumbnails are small on a laptop screen and the purchase button takes up about 1/4 of that space. Combine that with there being no confirmation window asking if I'm sure I want to purchase this image, and that is a frustrating user experience that costs money. That's bad design.

Customer support refunded me another point, and I appreciate that, but I'd rather not deal with this again in the future. A 2-step process would easily solve this issue and I'm sure is quite simple to implement. Anyone else bothered this? Or am I the most clumsy user here? haha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Hi Ben,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I will pass on this concern to the product team.

Meanwhile, can you please let us know the file ID which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you. I will pass on this concern to the product team.

Meanwhile, can you please let us know the file ID which you have accidentally licensed so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Twarita,

Thank you for passing the note onto the team, I really appreciate it! No need for further assistance, an online chat service member has already repaid me the credit. I simply wanted to bring more attention to what I think is a UI flaw on the stock website.

Thank you!

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started