• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can adobe Stock images be used on facebook banners

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a question about using Adobe Stock images for a facebook Banner for a Client, Can i use them on facebook banners.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

If the entire photo (or majority of photo) is used without modification regardless of size or included with other images you require the credit for social media.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, just add a small image credit to the image.

'Image Credit: Adobe Stock' or Image Credit: Contributor's Name'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Brad for helping me with  my question,

I'm not using the adobe stock image by itself, i will be combining with other graphics and the company logo, would i have to credit the contributor's name for this case. Do you know , i been trying to get in touch with adobe stock but there is not number for customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

As Brad, mentioned you must include an image credit to the photographer if using an unmodified image, however, if the images are modified, the credit line becomes optional.

Please note: It entirely depends on the type of modification, if the changes are minor then the photo credit must be included.

Additionally, I would like to inform you that you need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.

For more information please refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

You may also contact our support team for further assistance Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Twarita

I have not purchase the image yet, just wanted to make sure if i purchase an image I'm able to use it for a facebook banner.

What i plan to do is use and image and the company logo  and using other graphics around so i would not just be using the adobe stock image as a banner, i will probably use the adobe stock image inhalf of the banner and adding some gradients and the company logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the entire photo (or majority of photo) is used without modification regardless of size or included with other images you require the credit for social media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Brad For taking your time and  Answering my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started