Can I cancel Stock payment for a time and keep my files ?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got 74 remaining files to get and download on Adobe Stock but I'm not in the need to use new ones everyday, so I don't have the use for more right now and 36 € per month is quite a heavy expense to keep if not so much needed!

Is it possible to stop paying for more files (and then come back later if needed) while keeping the ability to get and download those 74 files I paid for?

I'm asking this because I tried to cancel the payment but Stock's interface warned me that if I cancel I'll have extra fees for cancelling before the anniversary of my subscription, plus I'll lose everything !!

I mean... I did pay for them after all.

The main idea here is to stop paying for a time because I don't have the use of new files right now.

TOPICS
Account management, Download, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Etsaf,

Our customer care team can assist you with this. Please contact them, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip, buit I can't find any contact form to fill...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a chat icon in the lower right corner of the above page. Start there.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha !! It's not showing on firefox !!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see it on Firefox, maybe it's blocked by an extension?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you cancel you loose your unused assets. Compare it to your cell phone subscription, where you get communication minutes. Unused units get lost when cancelled, even that you paied the service. You pay for using 10 assets per month. As a curtesy, Adobe allows you to carry over unused assets to the next month. But this is valid only if you keep your subscription alive.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines