• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I keep the images I got from Adobe Stock trial?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have found some images that I want to use. A standard license is enough. However, this is the first time I am trying Adobe Stock and I didnt know if some of the vector graphics were layered or not, so I decided to use the free trial to check. Since they are, I want to use these in my project, so I cancelled my trial (for now, I dont need 10 images/month for one year, I just need 3 images), however the images are still listed and licensed as standard license.

This might be a silly question, but am I allowed to use these images now, or must I buy them again? Initially was going to buy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Hi Supermarius,

As I see that you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums and you had licensed images in the past. The images that you have licensed can be used. After the cancellation, you don't lose access to the images.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Supermarius,

As I see that you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums and you had licensed images in the past. The images that you have licensed can be used. After the cancellation, you don't lose access to the images.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started